I’ve always been a sucker for pub trivia, and I almost like creating trivia quizzes more than competing in them. The answers to the first nine questions are all connected by a theme, and the tenth is the theme. All quizzes are movie related. Feel free to share this quiz, and no Googling when you’re trying it! (What’s the fun in that?) Answers will be posted next week with the newest quiz.
1, Her most famous role is probably as Emma Frost in X-Men: First Class.
2. Originally French nature documentary that was narrated by Morgan Freeman for its American release.
3. Famously curvaceous star of Pre-Code Hollywood famous for her double entendres such as “Women like a man with a past, but they prefer a man with a present.”
4. She received an Academy Award nomination for this Alexander Payne film with a plot somewhat similar to Don Quixote.
5. Avant-garde artist and director of Me, You and Everyone Else You Know and The Future
6. Song by Earth, Wind and Fire that was reworked by Justin Timberlake for the ending of Trolls.
7,. Movie starring young Jake Gyllenhaal who was inspired to create a rocket after seeing Sputnik orbit the earth.
8. Famous poem featured prominently in V for Vendetta.
9. The title of this film.
10. What do these all have in common?